Nelson Wilcox Structural Engineers is seeking a Licensed Professional
Civil/Structural with 4+ years of design experience. Work will be a full-time salaried position with medical
insurance reimbursement and paid time off.
- Provide design calculations for single and multi-story structures of various materials.
- Revit modeling and detailing.
- Preparation of construction documents and specifications.
- Review and verification of drawings prepared by third parties.
- Must be professionally licensed in the state of Nevada and/or California.
- 4+ years of design experience.
- Must be proficient in Revit.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must be competent in design of Timber, Reinforced Concrete, Structural Steel, and CMU structures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Master’s Degree
- Proficiency with the following software packages:
- Risa3D or similar
- Experience with the following project types:
- Industrial Foundation and Support Structures
- Warehouse structures
- Office and Commercial Structures
- Custom Residential
- Educational Facilities
- Specialty Items such as Roof Top Unit Curbs, Finite Element Modeling, etc.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.